It’s really important for every content publisher to decide on what goes on his website and how should people consume the content; and explain the same in the disclaimers in their blogs/websites. But unfortunately, not many people read it. One of the main reasons is that, the disclaimers are very lengthy and no many are keen to read the whole essay you have for them. We have tried to condense most of the them short points. hope you read them –
- The contact information which you enter in this page (while asking a question / contacting me) is safe right on the cloud. Does it sound an oxymoron? Well, Cloud has really transformed over the years and its okay to trust. FYI, the email subscriptions is managed by MailChimp.
- If you are interested in linking, quoting, or reprinting articles from this website, you are welcome to use short quotes/excerpts (up to one paragraph) in your website or blog as long as proper credit is given. Always provide a hyper-link (full URL) to the article where the quote is from. Don’t just hyperlink to the homepage, a full link will also give an idea on how this content was written.
- If you want to reprint our article on a magazine, please contact us. Articles can be reprinted only after permission. In most cases, we would expect to be paid for this. You may not republish an entire post without an approval.
- If I discover a website / blog republishing tech.ink’s RSS feeds or website content illegally, I will file a formal complaint with their advertising partners (like Google Adsense) and DMCA department of their web hosting company.
- Most of the tips mentioned here have been tried on our test devices and it works fine. However, if you are a little sceptical about trying any, do buzz us and get it clarified before you implement anything. You can choose to contact us here.
- When you comment, you are solely responsible and liable for the contents of that comment. By posting a comment, you grant me the right to use, display, republish, alter, or delete your comment in any way and for any reason. Do not use any offensive or inappropriate words. In short, don’t abuse!
- If possible, Avoid non-English language in comments.
- We use Google Analytics on this website to understand about the site traffic, geographic and devices to provide better support. Google Analytics tracks basic information about their visitors through cookies. This information includes, but is not limited to, IP addresses, browser details, timestamps and referring pages. None of this information can personally identify specific visitors to this site.
- If you have any questions, feel free to contact us for further clarification!